Arthur Yee P/L Wholesale Banana Merchant Sydney Disclaimer
This website is for information purposes only.
• "Arthur Yee P/L Wholesale Banana Merchant Sydney" is herein called "The Company"
• "The Viewer" is herein called "You" or "Your"
• "By Law" herein refers to the laws of NSW Australia
• "The Site" herein refers to this website only.
1. Site Ownership
The Site and all Content is operated and owned by The Company.
2. Use of The Site
The information herein contained on The Site is for information purposes only and you may only use The Site and the Content on The Site for personal purposes unless The Company provides express written consent.
By using this website, you agree to this process.
Under NO circumstances does any information contained within this site in any way infer, suggest or declare directly or indirectly that any contractual agreement is formed or agreed upon either by verbiage or other. Any agreement or contract between You and The Company must be legally constructed in writing and signed by both parties.
You must not:
- infer by any method including verbal, written or electronic, to any person company or group that any agreement, condition or contract is made, may be made or has been made between You or any other person, company or group without the express written authority of The Company Directors.
- by any means copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, upload, link, post, frame, translate, transmit or distribute any part of The Site or any Content contained on The Site;
- do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on The Site, or interferes or disrupts The Site or any network or website connected to The Site;
- breach the security of The Site, test or scan the vulnerability of The Site, or make any unauthorised modifications to The Site;
- interfere with any other persons use or enjoyment of The Site;
- post, or transmit to The Site any abusive, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate material;
- use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link, or any other automatic tool or algorithm, or any manual process that performs the same function, to copy or use any Content or any part of the Content on The Site, or to reproduce or separately store or use such Content;
- use The Site or any Content in any way that is unlawful, illegal or breaches the rights of The Company or any third party; and
- use The Site in any way that otherwise breaches these Terms.
In addition to these Terms, The Company's Privacy applies to the General Use of The Site and various parts of The Site may be subject to other terms and conditions. You should review these other terms and conditions carefully and not use The Site if you do not agree to these other terms and conditions.
3. Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to other web sites controlled by third parties (Third Party Websites). The Company is not responsible for any content on Third Party Websites nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these Third Party Websites you do so at your own risk and should make your own enquiries before relying on any content contained on such Third Party Websites.
The Company makes no representations about the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party Websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
The Company is not responsible for any Privacy Statements which any such Third Party Websites may or may not have nor how they use their Privacy Agreements.
4. Intellectual Property
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on The Site is owned, controlled by, or licensed to The Company. Except for viewing the Content for your own personal non-commercial use, The Company does not grant you any rights to use The Site or Content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
You are expressly forbidden from downloading any image or images from The Site. You are expressly forbidden from Linking (Hotlinking) to any images or other content on The Site.
5. Limitation of Liability
The Company does not warrant or guarantee:
the accuracy or completeness of any information available on The Site;
that access to The Site will be uninterrupted or error free;
that any defects will be corrected immediately.
Except where prohibited by law, The Company will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of The Site, including use of any information on it. You use the internet and The Site at your own risk.
6. Termination of Use
You may stop using The Site at any time for any reason.
The Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to suspend or terminate at any time the access to The Site of any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. The suspension or termination shall not affect either party's rights or liabilities.
7. Variation to Terms
The Company may vary these Terms at any time, and by continuing to use The Site you consent to any variations. The Company is not required to notify you of these variations and it is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
8. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of NSW in Australia, and any dispute in relation to these Terms or your access or use of The Site will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of NSW, Australia.
If any of these Terms are unenforceable or held to be invalid, the offending provision/s will be removed from these Terms and the amended Terms will remain in force.
Any failure by The Company to act or enforce these Terms immediately will not be considered a waiver of The Company's right to take any such action.
10. Legal Disclosure
If requested by a Court of Law, The Company may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of The Site, your dealing with or against The Company is in breach of these Terms or any State law or Australian Federal law, or is in breach of other law or other regulation. The Company reserves its right to identify or bring legal action against any person who has or is breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
If you have caused harm to or attempted to cause harm to The Company in any way which requires legal action against you, any such investigation about you or against you instigated by The Company which involves the Australia Police or Australian Federal Police is outside any Privacy agreement - whether written or verbal - which The Company has regarding the transmission of personal data.